We are supporting the habitat for our iconic platypus
Come join our new conservation group to support the Werribee River, home to the iconic platypus. All welcome to get involved. No special skills involved. Suitable for individuals or groups to get involved.
BYO gloves, water bottle, and be SunSmart. Some refreshments to follow.
2nd Tuesday of the month, February to November
Meet at the river end of Edgar Street, corner Wattamolla and Riverview Drive, Werribee.
- The group runs summer time session 5.30 – 7pm, otherwise 10am – 12noon
- 5.30 – 7pm summer program
- 10am – 12noon other times.
Dates for 2022 include:
- 8 February – summertime session 5.30 – 7pm
- 8 March – summertime session 5.30 – 7pm
- 12 April, 10 May, 14 June, 12 July, 9 August, 13 September, 11 October, 8 November.