Generations in Gaia: Davis Creek
Generations in Gaia is Werribee River Association’s intergenerational conservation group, exploring the plants, animals and waterways of Wyndham through accessible walks and care for Country. The group runs the 2nd Tuesday of the month and is free to join, however bookings are required.
The next session will be taking place on Tuesday October 10, exploring Davis Creek in Tarneit. We’ll be finding out about some of the resident frogs that call the creek home, and giving them a little helping hand through picking up some of the litter that’s found its way to the creek.
We’re also taking the opportunity to host a kid’s clothes, book and toy swap. Bring along what your child has grown out it and fresh it for something new. See below for swap rules.
Free but bookings required.
Rules for Donated Items:
1. Please bring a maximum of 10 clothing items to swap – we don’t want to be left with too much stuff to donate
2. Items should be of good quality
3. No rips, holes or stains
4. Nothing pilled, smelly, marked or too far from perfect
5. Items should be clean, folded or pressed
6. Items should be likely to be valued by others – ie. would you be happy to give or receive these items as a gift.