Friends of Cobbledicks Ford
Come join the Friends of Cobbledicks Ford for conservation work in the reserve. A fun and social environment on the 2nd Friday of the month, 10am – 12noon, March to October. Registrations open 9.30am in the car park. Wear suitable clothing, footwear and be sun smart. BYO water bottle and own gloves. Tools provided. Program queries firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get there?
Our background of working in the reserve
Prior to that, the Werribee River Association had been involved in:
- Conducting walks in the reserve
- Contributing to the Cobbledick’s Ford masterplan
- Platypus observational surveys
- Birdlife observations
- Environmental flow observations
- Wild Dog Gully exploration
- Interest in the Parks Victoria Grassland Reserve
- Litter clean-ups
- Revegetation and rehabilitation
These working bees and field days continue to be instrumental in raising awareness of Cobbledick’s Ford Reserve, and its natural features.