Holiday Program: The Big Swap for Little People
Bring along the toys, books and clothes your family has grown out of and swap them for new, at our kid’s clothes, books and toy swap. The session will include seed paper making with Eat My Garden member Miwako Okumura and a specially curated Sustainability Storytime with the Wyndham Libraries. Ages 0-12
10:30am: Kids Activities
10:30-11:00am: Drop Items Off
11:00am: Swap Opens
11:15am: Sustainability Storytime
Rules for Donated Items
1. Please bring a maximum of 10 clothing items to swap – we don’t want to be left with too much stuff to donate
2. Items should be of good quality
3. No rips, holes or stains
4. Nothing pilled, smelly, marked or too far from perfect
5. Items should be clean, folded or pressed
6. Items should be likely to be valued by others – ie. would you be happy to give or receive these items as a gift.
7. Items must be dropped before the swap begins
To support the work of the Werribee River Association, consider becoming a member.